Sunday, October 02, 2005

DOH SELECTA

Craig David seems to think that he's a character created by Bill Naughton:

"I love getting a takeaway, getting a cute girl over and watching a DVD, like Alfie, with Jude Law.

"I saw a little of myself in his character, like when he finishes having sex with a girl, counts to 10, gives her a hug and then he's off.

"After the movie we'll lie on the bed listening to Marvin Gaye's Let's Get It On. In the morning I wake up and think, 'How did I get here?' Then I count to 10."


We suspect that as soon as you climb aboard, David, the unfortunate girl consoles herself by knowing that it'll be over before she can count to ten. What we do find incredible is that if we follow David's story correctly, he invites someone to his house, and yet doesn't know how he got there the following morning. And if you're in your own home, what do you do after you count to ten?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.