Sunday, October 02, 2005

RICHARD CARPENTER APPARENTLY GOING DEAF

There's a whole slew of songs that Richard Carpenter had written for Karen Carpenter which she never got to record because of being dead; now, he's decided that at last they must be given voice. So he's . Yes, yes, she's as doomed to always be called Jo S Club as his sister is fated to always be Tragic Karen, but Richard apparently thinks there's something special:

"Richard has said that vocally I am the closest to Karen he has heard since her death. He has asked me to record some of the songs he had written for her. Karen has always been my all-time favourite singer."

It's just a pity Richard couldn't find someone vocally close to Karen's sound before her death, isn't it?


Yes, yes, it must be just like seeing double for Richard...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't hear what Richard is hearing either, but I have two excuses: I work in boiler rooms, and don't wear earplugs when I ride my motorcycle.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.